Best Tools For Cracking And Recovering Password
Password cracking is the process of recovering passwords from data that have been stored in or transmitted by a computer system. A common approach (brute-force attack) is to try guesses repeatedly for the password and check them against an available cryptographic hash of the password. Generally Password cracker not hacking a password ,these software is only recover your password.
Also Read-:Top 6 Ways To Hack Password and Crack it Easily
Best Password Cracker Software
Ophcrack is a free Windows password cracker based on rainbow tables. It is a very efficient implementation of rainbow tables done by the inventors of the method. It comes with aGraphical User Interface and runs on multiple platforms.
- Runs on Windows, Linux/Unix, Mac OS X, …
- Cracks LM and NTLM hashes.
- Free tables available for Windows XP and Vista/7.
- Brute-force module for simple passwords.
- Audit mode and CSV export.
- Real-time graphs to analyze the passwords.
- LiveCD available to simplify the cracking.
- Dumps and loads hashes from encrypted SAM recovered from a Windows partition.
- Free and open source software (GPL).
- Full time-memory tradeoff tool suites, including rainbow table generation, sort, conversion and lookup
- Support rainbow table of any hash algorithm
- Support rainbow table of any charset
- Support rainbow table in raw file format (.rt) and compact file format (.rtc)
- Computation on multi-core processor support
- GPU acceleration with NVIDIA GPUs (CUDA technology)
- GPU acceleration with AMD GPUs (OpenCL technology)
- GPU acceleration with multiple GPUs
- Runs on Windows operating systems
- Windows XP 32-bit / 64-bit
- Windows Vista 32-bit / 64-bit
- Windows 7 32-bit / 64-bit
- Windows 8 32-bit / 64-bit
- Runs on Linux operating systems (x86 and x86_64)
- Unified rainbow table file format on all supported operating systems
- Command line user interface
- Graphics user interface
Also Read-:Hack Wifi Password WPA/WPA2 WPS in 1 Step-Wifi Hacking Tricks 2016
- Multiple Injection points capability with multiple dictionaries
- Recursion (When doing directory bruteforce)
- Post, headers and authentication data brute forcing
- Output to HTML
- Colored output
- Hide results by return code, word numbers, line numbers, regex.
- Cookies fuzzing
- Multi threading
- Proxy support
- SOCK support
- Time delays between requests
- Authentication support (NTLM, Basic)
- All parameters bruteforcing (POST and GET)
- Multiple encoders per payload
- Payload combinations with iterators
- Baseline request (to filter results against)
- Brute force HTTP methods
- Multiple proxy support (each request through a different proxy)
- HEAD scan (faster for resource discovery)
- Dictionaries tailored for known applications (Weblogic, Iplanet, Tomcat, Domino, Oracle 9i,
- Vignette, Coldfusion and many more.i (Many dictionaries are fromDarkraver’s Dirb, www.open-labs.org)
- Brutus version AET2 is the current release and includes the following authentication types :
- HTTP (Basic Authentication)
- HTTP (HTML Form/CGI)
- Other types such as IMAP, NNTP, NetBus etc are freely downloadable from this site and simply imported into your copy of Brutus. You can create your own types or use other peoples.
The current release includes the following functionality :
- Multi-stage authentication engine
- 60 simultaneous target connections
- No username, single username and multiple username modes
- Password list, combo (user/password) list and configurable brute force modes
- Highly customisable authentication sequences
- Load and resume position
- Import and Export custom authentication types as BAD files seamlessly
- SOCKS proxy support for all authentication types
- User and password list generation and manipulation functionality
- HTML Form interpretation for HTML Form/CGI authentication types
- Error handling and recovery capability inc. resume after crash/failure.
- L0phtCrack 6 is packed with powerful features such as scheduling, hash extraction from 64 bit Windows versions, multiprocessor algorithms, and networks monitoring and decoding. Yet it is still the easiest to use password auditing and recovery software available.
- Range of Target Systems Software runs On Windows XP and higher. Operates on networks with Windows NT, 2000, XP, Server 2003 R1/R2, Server 2008 R1/R2, on 32- and 64-bit environments, as well as most BSD and Linux variants with an SSH daemon.
- Password Scoring
- Pre-computed Dictionary Support
- Windows & Unix Password Support
- Remote password retrieval
- Scheduled Scans
- Updated Vista/Windows 7 Style UI
- Executive Level Reporting
- Password Risk Status
- Password Audit Method
- Password Character Sets
- Password Length Distribution
- Summary Report
- Worlds fastest password cracker
- Worlds first and only GPGPU based rule engine
- Multi-GPU (up to 128 gpus)
- Multi-Hash (up to 100 million hashes)
- Multi-OS (Linux & Windows native binaries)
- Multi-Platform (OpenCL & CUDA support)
- Multi-Algo (see below)
- Low resource utilization, you can still watch movies or play games while cracking
- Focuses highly iterated modern hashes
- Focuses dictionary based attacks
- Supports distributed cracking
- Supports pause / resume while cracking
- Supports sessions
- Supports restore
- Supports reading words from file
- Supports reading words from stdin
- Supports hex-salt
- Supports hex-charset
- Built-in benchmarking system
- Integrated thermal watchdog
- 150+ Algorithms implemented with performance in mind
- … and much more
10. John the Ripper
The John the Ripper is a fast opensource password cracking tools, currently available for many flavors of Unix, Windows, DOS, BeOS, and OpenVMS. Its primary purpose is to detect weak Unix passwords. Besides several crypt(3) password hash types most commonly found on various Unix systems, supported out of the box are Windows LM hashes, plus lots of other hashes and ciphers in the community-enhanced version.